1(a). Admission requirements for B.Sc. Engineering Programs are as under:
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology|
|Departments & Programs||Admission Criteria|
|Civil Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Sc. (CE)||B.Sc. (EE)||B.Sc. (ME)||1)
F.Sc. (Pre-Engg)/A-Level (Phy, Chem, Math) with minimum 60% marks (A-Level applicants to submit equivalence certificate from IBCC) Or DAE in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2) Entry Test of ICBS
Criteria based on the direction of PEC included in SRO 1142 (1) 85 Regulations for Engineering Education in Pakistan.
1(b). Admission requirements for B. Arch. is as under:
|Faculty of Art, Social Sciences, and Humanities|
|Department of Architecture|
1) Intermediate or A-Level (12 years of Education) with combination of any three (03) of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Fine Arts, Economics, Psychology, and Sociology.
2) DAE in Architecture (2% of total number of seats).
3) Minimum Marks 50%.
4) ICBS entry test with 50% marks.
|Faculty of Computer Sciences|
|Computer Science||Information Technology||Software Engineering|
|1) F. Sc. (Pre-Engg) / I.C.S. / F. Sc. (Pre-Med) / Intermediate with Mathematics / A-Level with minimum 50% marks.
2) ICBS entry test with qualifying marks 50%.
2. Applicants who succeed in getting admission in a program shall have to complete several credit hours before the award of a degree. This number will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission, and the Scheme of Studies approved by the Academic Council of ICBS.
3. Credit Hours are weights assigned to a course. The distribution is as follows:
Theory: One credit is equivalent to one hour of class for course of theory per week throughout the semester.
Practical: One credit is equivalent to two to three hours of Laboratory Work as per requirement of the concerned Department per week throughout the Semester.
Research: One credit is equivalent to three hours of Research Work per week throughout the Semester.