2nd International Conference on Management and Applied Sciences
Introduction to MASCON:
The International Management and Applied Sciences Conference (MASCON) is annually organized by Imperial College of Business Studies (ICBS), Lahore. MASCON provides an excellent platform to researchers and professionals to discuss and share important aspects which are transforming the market demographics like changes in markets etc. MASCON aims to develop a community which boosts up researchers collaboration, exchange of ideas and enhance learning.
This forum seeks researchers, business personals and educators across the globe, to bring forward their original ideas and research, ensuring the original problems and needs of businesses and changing trends.
ICBS (The Conference Organizer):
ICBS was established in 1991, by Pakistan Benevolence & Social Management Trust. It has been awarded a highest category status “W” for fulfilling all criteria of an International Quality University.
ICBS serves the national and international community through a broad spectrum of undergraduate, graduate and post graduate studies, professional training, public service, research, creative activities, and outreach programs. It offers highly market oriented market orient programs in multiple disciplines including engineering, architecture, management sciences, computing, information technology and a lot more.
ICBS has one of the most qualified groups of faculty members in each discipline.
- Department of Management Sciences(DMS).
- Department of Computing and Information Sciences (CIS)
- School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- School of Architecture, Art and Design (SAAD)
- Faculty of Allied & Health Sciences (FAH)
- Department of English Language & Literature (DELL)
- Institute of Law & Policy (ILP)
The primary mission of ICBS is to move forward the frontiers of human knowledge through the pursuit of excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and creativity. It tends to provide quality education to produce leaders, scholars, scientists and entrepreneurs instilled with professional ethics, great character and competence, and the vision to face the challenges of future.
The Conference (MASCON 2017):
MASCON 2017 is based on the Contemporary Challenges faced by the Emerging Economies and some special sub-themes. MASCON 2017 invites academicians, consultants, leaders, researchers, professionals and students from around the globe to participate and share their innovative research, conceptual frameworks and novel concepts in the conference.
This conference is aimed at discussing different aspects that can affect emerging economies. The main issues of discussion the conference theme are from the domain of marketing, management, human resource management, operations, finance, terrorism, entrepreneurship, international business and many more. In addition, this conference will also provide a base to offer solutions for socioeconomic problems which are to be addressed for economic growth of emerging economies.
Theme: Contemporary Challenges in Emerging Economies
The MASCON 2017 aims to include the research efforts in the following key areas:
- Corss Cultural Management
- Organizational Development & Change Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Project Management
- Capacity Building
- International Branding
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Impact of Terrorism
- Proposed Future Inequality
- Busienss Ethics
- Information Technology Bilateral Cooperation
- Challenges & Prospects
- Geopolitical Motivation
- A cover pages should include the title of the paper, names of authors and their affiliations and brief introduction of the authors.
- The title of the paper must be bold and in UPPER CASE in Times New Roman font (14pt). The Title Page should include the author’s full names and affiliations, the name of the corresponding author along with phone, fax and email information in bold and Times New Roman font (13pt).
- Please submit abstracts via email to: email@example.com. Abstract should not exceed 500 words. Abstract should describe scope, hypothesis or rationale and the main findings. Use Times New Roman font (12pt) and italicize the abstract. Key words should be provided below the Abstract.
- Please mark margins of at least 1 inch on all sides. There should be 1.5 line and paragraph spacing. Full-length papers should not exceed 25 pages, working papers, case studies, seminar papers and student papers should not exceed 10 pages, proposals and business plans should not exceed 5 pages and poster presentations should not exceed 2 pages.
[table id=12 /]
Venue City :
ICBS is located in Lahore, the city of gardens and lights. Lahore is the second largest and most populous city of Pakistan. It is the capital of province of Punjab. This cityisculturaly enrich with rich and faboulus history. Here one can find blend of marvelous food, places, architecture, fashion, films, drama, theatures etc.
The heart of Lahore is the Walled or Inner City, a very densely populated area of about one square kilometre. Founded in legendary times, and a cultural centre for over a thousand years, Lahore has many attractions to keep the tourist busy. Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque and Shalimar Gardens are some of key Lahore attractions. The Mall is lined with colonial-gothic buildings from the British rule, and the suburbs of Gulberg and Defence feature beautiful mansions and trendy shopping districts.
The following conference registration fee should be followed
[table id=11 /]
Early bird registration shall receive 20% discounts before 20 March 2017
Provisional Conference Program:
15-16th May 2017
- Welcome Desk Arrival Registration
- Inaugural Ceremony
- Conference Session
The conference pack shall be available at the registration desk from May 15-16, 2017
The conference pack shall consist of following items:
- Conference Program
- Conference Proceedings CD
- Certificate of Participation
- Conference Bag
- A pen, pencil and a note pad
For Further Information:
Focal Person: Ms. Abeer Imam
Lecturer & Manager Program Development
Department of Management Sciences
Imperial College of Business Studies (ICBS), Lahore
Tel: +92 42 35978535-32 Ext: 136, 139, 148, 166